882660 searches, 634706 cases analysis provided for free
Service Introduction: transformation of high and new technology achievements refers to the process of making high and new technology productive and functional. Through the transformation of high and new technology achievements, enterprises can bring preferential policies such as tax relief, talent introduction and so on.
Type of case:
Reduce and exempt by
25% from 17% of the
Reduce and exempt by
40% from 25% of the
According to the actual situation of the enterprise, experts issue a professional planning plan.
Large-scaled tax relief，Overall promotion of enterprise qualification
Reduce and exempt by 25% from 17% of the enterprise product value tax
Reduce and exempt by 40% from 25% of the enterprise product value tax
3 household registration quotas
Hongbung Intellectual Property Rights reminds you:
Intangible assets assessment report is an important supporting material for the declaration of national and local science and technology awards.
According to “Notice of ‘Tentative Plan Science and Technology Evaluation’ (Trial Implementation) Issued by Ministry of Science, Ministry of Finance and National Development and Reform Commission”(Issued by Ministry of Science and Technology , “Tentative Plan for Scientific and Technological Evaluation” and “Tentative Method of Pilot Evaluation of Scientific and Technological Achievement” of Ministry of Science and Technology, the relevant regulations of the administrative departments of science and technology at all levels shall not organize scientific and technological achievements evaluation. The third party of professional evaluation institution entrusted by the client shall conduct evaluation of intangible assets.Ministry of Science and Technology: market will play a leading role in the evaluation of scientific and technological achievements.
A:(1) Conform to "Shanghai High Technology Industrialization and Technology Catalogue" and completes the laboratory or pilot work, and intend to implement the production or trial sales achievement transformation project.
(2) Enterprises introduce foreign achievements in digestion, absorption or further development to form new products and technologies.
(3) A legal person or natural person registered in Shanghai or a new high tech achievement transformation project registered in Shanghai province.
(1) Invest domestic high and new technology achievements (or patent technology) in the city.
(2) Introduce foreign technology to innovate on the basis of digestion and absorption, and form technology and new products;
(3) Introduction of high technology achievements (or patents) that have not yet been transformed abroad in this city.
(4) Develop new and high technology achievements with independent intellectual property rights.
A: (1) application for accreditation of high and new technology achievements transformation project (referred to as "application for confirmation").
(2) Relevant proof material:
(1) The intellectual property related to the project: invention patent certificate or invention patent application certificate material, utility model patent certificate, software copyright registration certificate, integrated circuit layout design registration certificate and so on. The intellectual property rights exclusive license contract, which is recorded by the relevant departments according to law, and the proof of rights and interests such as transferee, grant and merger contract.
(2) Enterprise legal person business license, organization code certificate and tax registration certificate, certificate of production license qualification of special operation industry.
(3) Enterprise’s balance sheet of last year and the month before project declaration.
(4) The related qualification of the product formed by the project: the product quality performance test report issued by the inspection agency within 2 years; the products with special industry management requirements must provide special industry product production license; the compulsory certification product certificate shall be provided for the product of the compulsory product certification by government.